Government Vouchers

Hunter New England Health provides a broad range of community health services, including dental care.

Adults are eligible for public dental services if they have one of the following concession cards:

  • Health Care Cards issued by Centrelink
  • Blue Pensioner Concession Cards issued by Centrelink or Dept. of Veteran Affairs
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Cards issued by Centrelink


Children between 0-16 years and people up to 18 years, if they are still at school or TAFE, are also eligible.

The people with the greatest need for dental care will be seen first. You may be able to have your initial assessment over the phone without having to queue at a clinic.

Patients may be able to have their dental treatment completed at their local government clinic, or alternatively be issued with a dental care voucher so that treatment can be completed privately.

For Appointments u0026amp; Enquiries phone Hunter New England Oral Health on
1300 651 625 (8:30am-4:30pm (Mon-Fri)

Enquire Today

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Opening Hours

Monday - Tuesday
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday - Thursday
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
Emergency Appointments Available